Meus pensamentos sobre toda e qualquer coisa.
Mis pensamientos sobre toda y cualquiera cosa.
Meine Gedanken über alles. Dochmey vIbuSpu'bogh jIH.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I should be making edits on my thesis...
Instructions for a Mini Street Racer I designed using parts from LEGO set 6910. This is my first MOC (short for "my own creation" to those readers not familiar with LEGO geek parlance). It only uses 27 parts, but I liked the shape I was able to make for the chassis, and I especially like how the placement of the tires causes it to look as if the rear suspension is raised.
Images of build come from LEGO Digital Designer version 4.2.
A lot of things interest me. Science, language, and writing are just a start. Welcome to my blogs, and a glimpse of my world.(Click on my profile to get to my other blogs)
1 comment:
You can't take the kid out of the man!
Post a Comment