This is my second MOC based on parts from LEGO set 6910, and my second MOC overall. This one uses 55 pieces in total. The bed of the truck will raise for "real" dumping action. You can use left over pieces from the set to fill up the bed of the dump truck.
I have been trying to see what more I can build with just this set before I move onto other sets that I have. I chose this particular set to start with because no one had suggested alternate builds for this set on a favorite site where MOC instructions can be shared. Two other models that I like which I have built with this set include a Zamboni and an airplane, though I don't necessarily intend to write up the instructions any time soon.
| You can't see it here, but I used the 1x1 lamp holders and the 1x1 translucent grey roof tiles (2 of each) to make something that looks like that big squeegee apparatus on the back of the Zamboni. |
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MINI DUMP TRUCK
Parts for steps 1-3
Parts for steps 4 and 5
Parts for steps 6 and 7
Parts for step 8 - 11
Parts for steps 12 - 14
Parts for steps 15 - 18
Note on step 15 - Green 1x2 plates, then yellow 2x4 plate
Note on step 16 - Beneath the green 1x4 tile, the green 1x1 plates are on either side of the green 1x2 plates.









x4
x1



































2 comments:
Really cool little model. Thanks!
It was fun to build.
The airplane looks cool too.
Thanks Ryan.
Post a Comment